Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Why Do We Do the Things We Do....

I have a slight confession to make... I am a huge fan of rap but never admitted it because I was afraid that I would have been judged as only liking rap because of some guy I was currently crushing on but the truth is... that is not the case. I am a fan of the rap that has that message that wants you to just stand up and tell those who are going through the exact same thing that it does get better. Since I am guessing no one really reads this I can admit everything that has happened in my life that qualifies me to be able to say that it truly does get better. I am for sure not using the using saying "It gets better" to admit that I am not for guys, well I am. What I also am is someone who was teased relentlessly through out all of my grade school years. I was always the biggest girl and I dont mean height wise. By 4th grade I went from being in the 3rd row for concerts to the floor as everyone surpassed me for height. I was also a bit overweight for my age, I do recall one time when I told a supposed friend of mine my weight next thing I knew my entire grade of 50 something plus the other grade out with us at recess knew my weight, needless to say that is what started the many years following of self esteem issues and self loathing. I also remember my 8th grade year because I didnt spend a single lunch that year with people from my grade.. because of she said, she said. I will admit this as a girl myself.... GIRLS ARE NASTY!! I have said this many times because I truly believe this. So basically I put it this way... If guys get into an fight or mad at each other over something they will just punch each other and then pick each other up. Girls dont have as nice of a problem solving system... Basically if one girl is mad at another girl, she will not tell her! If she is mad then she will be as nice as possible to see if the girl has any idea that her friend is mad at her, if she does not pick up on the being madness then the mad girl sits with the hate and disgust stewing in her head until it is so full of her anger, she really will flip her lid! It doesnt make any sense to me the way people talk about other people, wouldnt it solve the problem to not think or speak about the person? I mean think of it this way... lets say you dont like the person because of how popular they are but they are a bully... well if you talk about that person then the person you told goes and tells the next person and so on and so forth. Well it seems as if my sleeping pill is kicking in so I will end this now before it goes in a direction that is not going to end up well. 

TTFN Jenny 

No comments:

Post a Comment