Saturday, March 2, 2013

Theres Always That One

Theres always that one guy who you don't want to screw up with. Well I happen to have that guy right now, well I don't have him yet but hopefully will. Only problem is he is always busy and I don't want to be that girl who always texts him and texts him multiple times to see if hes not busy.. but at the same time I don't want to be that girl who doesn't text him and makes him think I'm not interested..every time I pick up my phone I want to text him but i have been good and haven't done that yet because he told me Saturdays are busy for him. Hes basically perfect for me but we only just met and I don't want to come on to strong... Ugh I have no idea what to do. If anyone out there reading this has an suggestions or ideas they would be greatly appreciated! And if I don't get any answers back I guess i will just wait and see what happens. Unfortunately he seems like that kind of guy who could get any girl he wants.. which the exact guy I go for. I guess for now I will just continue with my plan of not texting him at all today or maybe I will wait for him to text me... but then I also run into the issue of him moving on which I really don't want to happen, I wish we were back in the day when guys stuck to one girl and didn't play it cool and act like they could like you but don't act like it.. basically I wish that neither gender played games. That's what causes the most problems in life today is people who play games or play with peoples emotions. Its really not fair because you never really get to know the person if all you see is the reactions to the stupid game you play. I guess thats all that Im going to write about today since its kind of taken up my whole thinking and I have a pretty bad cold so really my head can only hold on idea. Thank you in advance if anyone wants to comment or suggest ideas to me.

TTFN Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment