Saturday, February 23, 2013

Life As We Know It

I sit here thinking about everything that has happened to me in the past. I will admit that I have cut in the past. I have thought that how it seemed like it made everything better but it really didn't for me because I had this problem with regret once I did it. Basically life as I knew it changed the last time I cut. I am only saying this because I believe this is the only way I can finally reconcile what I have done to myself. It helps that it is the Lenten season thinking of what I can do and thinking about what Jesus went through during his time. It makes me think that there isn't anything that I could go through that could be worse than that. So I sit here looking at my wound/scar thinking that I made a huge mistake doing what I did. I am now thinking of how selfish it is, it is selfish to think that I am the only one who is being hurt. I hurt my family when I do, and I hurt my friends when I tell them what I have done because they have all been there for me and it doesn't help that I don't go to them for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment